1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

And you thought your house was messy...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Disco_Gee, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Happynoj

Happynoj

Dec 5, 2006
    UK
    I like turtles.
    Well...

What do you say that?

2. ROON

ROON

Aug 5, 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    OMFG. NASTY! And it's a WOMAN that lives there???

3. Spector_Ray

Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    Texas
    I've been to barns that were way cleaner than that. Hell even wild animals remove their waste from where they live, well most do anyway. Disgusting.

4. ROON

ROON

Aug 5, 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    It's almost been 20 mins since I looked at the pics, and I am still thinking about how gross that bathroom is. Seriously that is just freaking disgusting. How ANYTHING could live in that, be it human or not, I have no idea. At least when you're just looking at pictures you don't have to smell it.

What the hell would the pizza man think when he see's all the junk when the woman opened the door? I used to think that landlords wanting to do inspections was bloody annoying. But after seeing stuff like this you can see why. :rollno:

5. Mr_Dave

Mr_Dave

Mar 11, 2005
    Melbourne, Australia
    Employee - Basscentre Melbourne
    W.

T.

F.

6. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    That is funny. Sick but funny. :eek:

7. I can only imagine how fat and unhealthy the woman 'living' there must be. And her smell... Oh damn her smell.

8. René_Julien

René_Julien

Jun 26, 2008
    Belgium
    :eek:

I don't know what's more disturbing, the cigarette buds and ashes or the ... toiletpaper. :eek:

I've been to Romania and have been to a house of an old disabled woman who had to be taken care of by her two mentally handicapped daughters.
    The mess we found in there was sickening.
    We were bringing her a decent wheelchair (charity project, we sorta adopted a village and went to help out).
    I had to run out of the house and go puke. The smell was unbearable.
    We saw living conditions there that are uncomphrensible.

But that appartment I just saw pictures of.... :meh:

9. BurningSkies

BurningSkies CRAZY BALDHEAD Supporting Member

Feb 20, 2005
    Syracuse NY
    Endorsing artist: Dingwall Guitars
    They recently evicted a family near us for similar conditions...except for 120+ cats...plus 12 dead ones in the freezer. They found a mound of cat poop that was 4 fee high, three feet across.

How did they find the place? The 11 year old daughter was raped and murdered there. Most likely by a family member. No pics though, since the police won't release any further details.

10. Oh man that's just tragic, and evil.

11. Mr_Dave

Mr_Dave

Mar 11, 2005
    Melbourne, Australia
    Employee - Basscentre Melbourne
    RSPCA animal rescue featured a similar house on TV over here about six months ago...

12. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification
  13. Nope, I never thought my house was messy. My wife is a clean FREAK. I won't let her in my office or workshop :rollno:

14. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    What a dump. Also, looks like someone has a nasty smoking habit.

15. jazzy grille

jazzy grille - Arrogant Bastard Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2006
    Sarasota, Florida
    That was hilarious.

The cigs were a nice touch and I guess she really likes Whataburger.

16. Happynoj

Happynoj

Dec 5, 2006
    UK
    I like turtles.
    Ha!

17. Anyone else think it was funny that whoever this person is, feels the need to have an iron?

18. xshawnxearthx

xshawnxearthx

Aug 23, 2004
    new jersey
    i've lived in a pretty disgusting places, but that please even made me cringe.

19. mrokern

mrokern TB's resident Rush freak

Jul 20, 2007
    Minneapolis, MN
    Is anybody else who saw that getting the urge to head home and clean like crazy, regardless of how clean your place is already?