1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Any such thing?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by wold, Nov 22, 2018.

1. wold

wold

Nov 20, 2017
    Is there any such thing as a direct drop in set of upgraded pups for a Junior Jet II? I plan on changing out the bridge and tuners so I figured I might as well Shoot from the hip and gut it all together in search of I'm not sure what.

2. bholder

bholder Affable Sociopath Supporting Member

Sep 2, 2001
    Vestal, NY
    Received a gift from Sire* (see sig)
    I'm not sure but I'm thinking one of the TV Jones pickup formats might fit? I know the original single pickup model used a TV Jones pickup at least...

3. wold

wold

Nov 20, 2017
    Well I guess I should start by getting the dimensional spec sheet for the bass. It was a bit harder than I anticipated when I asked for the O. D. of the tuner holes. I've found "drop in" doesn't always mean what I thought. My little Eppy EB-O mod project proved that.

bholder likes this.
  4. Sub’d

5. wold

wold

Nov 20, 2017
    Sorry, you lost me

6. bholder

bholder Affable Sociopath Supporting Member

Sep 2, 2001
    Vestal, NY
    Received a gift from Sire* (see sig)
    He's just subscribing (watching) the thread hoping someone has a solid answer.

7. wold

wold

Nov 20, 2017
    K