1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anybody else miss the talkbass app?

Discussion in 'TalkBass Mobile App Support' started by Clyde_Simpleton, Nov 14, 2018.

1. I know I do

2. Yes, I completely missed it :smug:

Oddly and saabfender like this.
  3. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Gold Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    Not at all. I tried to use it. But it was more wonky to navigate by far.

My Galaxy S8 has zero issues getting around the web site. Looks just like the PC version. Acts just like the PC version.

Didn't like the app at all. I went back to browser long before the app went away.

MJ5150 likes this.
  4. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Gold Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    Wait. That's your first post????

Welcome out of the shadows!!!

saabfender likes this.
  5. FrenchBassQC

FrenchBassQC Supporting Member

Jul 13, 2011
    Gatineau QC CA
    There you go and that's why I don't... :)

6. Haha yeah I had an old username but forgot it so I made a new account. It's been a while since I've been on here. Doesn't look like much has changed.

7. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Not me.

-Mike

8. I'm still using the app on an older iPhone 4S and an iPad 2.
    You get an error message on the start screen but can select anything from the menus and buttons and it works. I think I have tried it shortly on an Android 4.2 tablet and it worked there the same way (as far as I have tried).

9. twinjet

twinjet AJ, you're the MAN! Staff Member Supporting Member

Sep 23, 2008
    I briefly used it, but the mobile experience is just unbeatable. It really is a smooth ride.

Also, welcome to the forums. :)