1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anyone tried the Traynor DynaBass 300T yet?

Discussion in 'Amps, Mics & Pickups [DB]' started by brake, Mar 15, 2009.

1. brake

brake

Jun 23, 2003
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    http://www.traynoramps.com/products.asp?type=7&cat=64&id=414

[​IMG]

I'm in the new amp market (or will be soon) and I was wondering if any of you good folk have tried these amps yet?

2. bribass

bribass

Jan 25, 2006
    Northern NJ
    Endorsing Artist; Arnold Schnitzer/ Wil DeSola New Standard RN DB
    No, I haven't tried the newer Traynor stuff, but the amps the same company made under the Yorkville name were great sounding, rugged, very reasonably priced. A great value and always had a true 2 year warranty.

Originally they started as a bass amp co. under the Traynor name in the 1960's, then became Yorkville for years, now Traynor again.

I'll bet that one is nice or their 12 inch combo model. Their 12in extension speaker looks interesting too at 25lbs.

3. Just wondering if anyone has used this amp?

The downloaded Owner's Manual says that it's 350 watts @ 4ohms with an additional 8 ohm speaker cab connected (internal speaker cab is 8 ohm),........ so how many watts does the combo amp produce on it's own?

I'm thinking of using it live with my band (standard 4 piece rock). On it's own when we have PA support and then perhaps renting a Traynor TC112 (300w 1x12'') or Traynor TC115 (400w 1x15'') to go along with it when we don't have PA support for added bottom end.

Would there be a better way to go for better bang for the buck in Vancouver, Canada?

Cheers,

Benner