1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Anyone use a Dyna-Flex?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Juneau, May 5, 2006.

1. Juneau

Juneau

Jul 15, 2004
    Dallas, TX.
    Its this cool little ball type thing that has a gyro in it. Once you get it going, it seems to be a pretty good workout for hands/forearms. Supposedly it spins at 9000rpm's and exerts about 35lbs of force. Supposed to be great for grip strengthening, carpal tunnel relief, all kinds of things really.

Just curious if anyone else used one. I just got one in at work and been playing with it the last few days. Its kinda addictive hehe.

2. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    How's it any different from a grip master type thing?
    [​IMG]

3. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Endorsing artist:see profile.
    I have about 1O scattered around the house,studio and rehearsal spot.they really do serve a purpose like warming up before you play,strength developing etc.after a while it can seem like you've been lifting weights.I even have one that they no longer offer because they felt that it was to powerful and afraid of a possible lawsuit(it has a strap on it so it want jump out of your hand and cause possible injury).

I'm even featured in their promotional video.

4. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Pics of Popeye-esque forearms?

5. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Endorsing artist:see profile.

:)