Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ashdown 500RC EVO, Di ?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Squice, Oct 20, 2003.

1. I have an ashdown 500RC EVO head i just got a behringer compressor. Aren´t the compressors always connected trough the Effect send/return on the amp? if So am i then getting the compressed sound through my di as well or am i just getting clean sound out of the DI?

2. There must be someone here that knows the answer to my Q? I know, this might seem like a stupid question to some of you but that doesn't change the fact that i don't know it.. Am i going to get the effects and compressors and stuff that i connect through the effect send*/return on my amps DI. If not, When i´m going to PA also and say they don't have compressor and a want to use mine, and get the compressed sound both to my cab and the PA.. how would i connect it..???

3. I don't have an Ashdown, but it sounds like you may a choice between pre and post signals going to the DI. If so it sounds like it's engaged to the Post not the pre. Hope that helps.

4. ostrzoskrzydly

ostrzoskrzydly

Jul 1, 2003
    may I humbly suggest to...
    RTFM