1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ashdown ABM 500 RC EVO III Head

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by JayBass18, Sep 16, 2008.

1. JayBass18

JayBass18

Sep 8, 2008
    London
    Hey people...relativley new to this site...

What is anyones thoughts on ths head. I have been using Ashdown gear for the last 8 years and I love it. But it is a brand that I get a mixed reaction about.

Whats your thoughts on generally on Ashdown?

I wanna pair it up with a 410 and with a 210 that I have already. All Ashdown...

2. bassicsax

bassicsax

Jul 29, 2007
    Memphis, TN
    One of my friends has the evo II, and he loves it, I havent played it but he gets real good tones out of it. He also says that it is really reliable, hes put it through crap and it hasnt given out on him...

3. chrisx666

chrisx666

Oct 15, 2006
    Yorkshire UK
    Had mine (EVOII RC) for a year and a half with no problems at all.

4. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Endorsing artist:see profile.
    I've been using Ashdown Amps and cabs(and a combo) for over 10 years and I love the product.

Ive been using several EVO heads as well as the MK500 and I'm awaiting the arrival of an LG1000.

I've been an Ashdown endorser for over 10 years but if I wasn't I would be using the Ashdown product anyway.

5. OlSkewl56

OlSkewl56

May 26, 2007
    South Texas
    Anyone heard when the new Evos will hit the market?