Ashdown ABM 800W 610

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Jannico, May 22, 2012.

1. Jannico

Jannico

Mar 30, 2011
    Brisbane Aust
    Hi there

Just looking for reviews and views on the Ashdown ABM series and in particular the 800w 610.

I'm pairing it with a Carvin BX500.

Cheers

2. ErnieD

ErnieD

Nov 25, 2004
    Atascocita,TX.
    I'd def do a search of "Ashdown", "ABM" or even "610".

I did awhile back and found quite a few conversations of that cab. Just saying. ;)

3. I had one and miss it. Nice articulate cab. I little heavy and bulky but I could lift it myself. Sealed and tweeterless.
    I think you will find that even thought the website states 800 watts RMS, they are actually 900 watts RMS. 4 ohms.
    I sold mine as I wanted 2 410's.

4. Jannico

Jannico

Mar 30, 2011
    Brisbane Aust
    Picking it up this weekend.

5. boristhespider7

boristhespider7

Jan 27, 2008
    UK
    How did you find the cab in the end? How is it for low end and punch? Tempted to get one but never had a sealed cab before of this size

6. AmericanFenderJazzMan

AmericanFenderJazzMan Guest

Jan 24, 2016
    I have an Ashdown 610 and its a monster...also thinking about picking up the ampeg heritage SVT_CL with it as I already have the new orange ob1 500 watt head and its a mean little monster !!! I play an American fender deluxe jazz bass and a Rickenbacker 4003 through it... awesome niceness !! and LOUD !!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 24, 2021