Authentic Truss Rod Covers

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by B-Mac, Feb 8, 2022.

1. B-Mac

B-Mac Happiness is a warm puppy and a great bass Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Any chance you would know where I could find a real Truss Rod Cover for my Peavey Palaedium?

If not, if anyone here have one could you take a picture and provide some dimensions so that maybe I could get one made somewhere.

I’ve seen a few eBay sellers that have TRC for various guitars/basses and maybe if I had enough information they could make one that’s close to original.

Please get back to me when you have time.

Thanks.

I did contact Peavey.com and had no luck.

2. Turnaround

Turnaround Commercial User

May 6, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Independent Instrument Technician
    It's a simple shape. If you can accurately measure the distance between the three screw holes I'm sure someone could make one.

3. That cover is used on quite a few different models of Peavey basses. Don't just search for Palaedium covers. I randomly landed on a website for a shop that had a lot of different Peavey parts and can't find it again.

B-Mac likes this.
  4. Found it! Frets On The Net. They have the cover.

B-Mac and bobdabilder like this.
  5. B-Mac

B-Mac Happiness is a warm puppy and a great bass Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Looks like a winner!

Gluvhand likes this.
  6. Glad I could help.

B-Mac likes this.
  7. B-Mac

I’m very glad you did help!;)