1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by topdog, Aug 24, 2012.

1. topdog

topdog

May 18, 2012
    Recently acquired an Avatar 410 Neo Cabinet and was pleasantly surprised. I have had several cabs over the years including Ampeg, Sunn, SWR, Fender, Schroeder, JBL to mention a few. Avatar proves that you can get the same and in most cases better quality at a better value. I custom ordered a blonde tolex with wheat grill cloth which is way cool IMHO. I ran it with my Eden 550 as well as my GK 250. This amp came with 300watt Celestion speakers and is tight and smooth. I am currently having a Gwin 200watt all tube Bass Amp made for me and can't wait to fire it up with this cab. I will be doing a review of this amp in a couple of weeks. Back to the Avatar, if you are looking for a new cab be sure and check these out. Call 208.762.5251
    and ask for Trevor or Dave and expect great customer service.

MS

Fender Jaco Fretted 2006
    Ampeg Baby Bass Mid 60's
    Fender Precision 1972
    Eden 550
    GK250
    Schroeder 1212L
    Multiple effects

2. JVbass

JVbass

Feb 15, 2009
    Cleveland OH
    I have 2 of the Avatar 410 Neo cabs with the Celestion speakers. I love them! Very pleased with the wide variety of tones these cabs have. Enjoy!

3. This is a chart of the Neo 410 I took some time back.

Link to Chart

4. shoot-r

shoot-r

May 26, 2007
    Illinois
    +1!!!

My same experience with the two Avatar Neo 210 cabinets that I gig with.

LOVE em'!