1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by MuzikMan, Jun 15, 2004.

1. 6 months old. Bought it new along with a b212. I just don't need a 212 and a 115.

$160 plus shipping. I am in CT area code 06010.

This cab would go great with a 210 which is what I plan on getting.

2. I'm looking to add a 15" to my Nemesis 2x10 combo. Is this cab 4 ohms or 8?

3. This is an 8 ohm cab. How does shipping work out from the US to Canada?

4. Actually, I'm really close to the border. There's a private company that accepts packages from UPS or FedEx, and I can go to them and pick up my package (for a small fee). Shipping to that company via FedEx is $40 from your ZIP code. I have to double check to see if they accept packages that large, but I am definately interested!

Jared

5. Deal fell through. Bump it up a notch!

6. where in CT?

Glenn

7. Bristol. Where is Crookfield?

8. Brookfield(crookfield is a joke with me and my friends-maybe i should change it considering none of my friends post up here) is near Danbury.

Glenn

9. OK I thought I might be stepping into something there. Well you're about 45 minutes away from me. You're never far away when in CT!