Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by MuzikMan, Jun 15, 2004.

1. 6 months old. Bought it new along with a b212. I just don't need a 212 and a 115.

$160 plus shipping. I am in CT area code 06010.

This cab would go great with a 210 which is what I plan on getting.

2. I'm looking to add a 15" to my Nemesis 2x10 combo. Is this cab 4 ohms or 8?

3. This is an 8 ohm cab. How does shipping work out from the US to Canada?

4. Actually, I'm really close to the border. There's a private company that accepts packages from UPS or FedEx, and I can go to them and pick up my package (for a small fee). Shipping to that company via FedEx is $40 from your ZIP code. I have to double check to see if they accept packages that large, but I am definately interested!

Jared

5. Deal fell through. Bump it up a notch!

6. Bristol. Where is Crookfield?

7. Brookfield(crookfield is a joke with me and my friends-maybe i should change it considering none of my friends post up here) is near Danbury.

Glenn

8. OK I thought I might be stepping into something there. Well you're about 45 minutes away from me. You're never far away when in CT!