SOLD B:Assmaster, Hyperdrive

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by DDXdesign, Aug 3, 2019.

1. DDXdesign

DDXdesign formerly 'jammadave' Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 15, 2003
    Vegas
    Price:
    60-275
    UPDATE couple gone, but adding a couple more because money.

GONE MXR M80 DI+ $90 - not minty, one chipped bottom corner. has soft side velcro on the bottom and the front side that faces the player (odd but not problematic)
    SOLD DOD Carcosa fuzz $55 - has low profile hook velcro on the bottom

Ashdown Lomenzo Hyperdrive $60
    - has both soft-side velcro and dual-lock on the bottom, includes original box.

SOLD Malekko BAssmaster Silicon $175 - I have had many of these and love them, but I always drift toward other fuzz sounds. Dead mint and includes box, but no teeth inside (bought as “new B-stock” so maybe someone nicked them). Includes one of my Bullseye Buttons in an orange that roughly matches the orange part of the graphic AND glows under UV light.

KEEPING! DiCosimo Audio 360+ Preamp $275 - sounds great and is a solid pristine unit. The clean channel is pure and powerful, while the fuzz channel is instant Muse, sounding roughly like if you could have both sides of a TAFM turned on at the same time with Attack below 9:00, and then going all the way to gated pinched craziness as you turn it up. Includes the 24V power supply and you can have the Bullseye I put on the Fuzz switch too.

No trades at this time, as I got a couple of the things I listed here for trade fodder.

330CC67C-01F5-4D55-A536-AA00E5D13B29.jpeg

1C9B922C-8498-4049-9EE9-FB0C2B97A886.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  2. tpaul

tpaul Supporting Member

Mar 19, 2011
    Vermont
    Pm sent

3. DDXdesign

Oct 15, 2003
    Vegas
    Carcosa sold

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
  4. mattattack187

mattattack187 Bass Enthusiast Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Ellsworth, ME
    Love that M80. An all time classic.

5. DDXdesign

Oct 15, 2003
    Vegas
    it is! I've had three or four of them! but I want to try a couple different preamps with my new setup =0)

mattattack187 likes this.
  6. DDXdesign

Oct 15, 2003
    Vegas
    Bump but really think I'm likely to hang onto the Hyperdrive for awhile - M80 is up for grabs still!

7. DDXdesign

Oct 15, 2003
    Vegas
    Changing and adding! Need to recoup some money!

8. MascisMan

MascisMan Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2003
    Dallas, Tx
    cosmicevan likes this.
  9. cosmicevan

cosmicevan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The seller and I have already chatted, but good look! I'm holding out to see what Josh comes up with before making the plunge into anything big with weird power. I'd love an acoustic amplifier in a box, but don't need one. It's really for nostalgia as that was my high school > college rig/sound and I loved it. Then I got all boutiquey so I'll probably get ahold of one of these and find I hate it now...hahaha

10. DDXdesign

Oct 15, 2003
    Vegas
    I've decided to keep the 360+ after all. Found a couple more sounds in it that just sent it over the top for me =0)

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 24, 2021