1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Bad Finger !!!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Quadzilla, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

2. Quadzilla

Anybdy going to rate?

3. d8g3jdh

d8g3jdh Guest

Aug 9, 2005
    Sweet! Very nice playing. I didn't notice the wrong note, but I wasn't listening that hard. Wicked tone too. :cool:

4. Quadzilla

Thanks Scott! As for tone, I was using my Cirrus plug direct into my Aguilar AG500. Any others? Praise or slams are all fine, just want opinions... Thanks!

5. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    That's a song you don't hear every day!

Sounds pretty good... I caught a clam near the end... but you recovered well.

6. watspan

watspan

Nov 25, 2002
    madison, wi
    I can't view the clip on my iMac, but since you wern't using your AMP, I know it sucks, tone-wise:D

7. Quadzilla

James, t.y. for the feedback! Yeah, I knew about the clam. Knew it as soon as I did it :smug: . I mentioned it in the opening of the thread. You are right, you don't hear this one too much anymore. Anyway, thanks!

Wats, yeah, I didn't use one of my AMPs this time, but they get fired up and used frequently and even when not used on a gig, one is always brought as a backup as we all know how reliable they are!

8. Snarf

Snarf

Jan 23, 2005
    Glen Cove, NY
    Going into the solo you were behind the beat. Video stopped there for me.