Bad monkey!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by fourstringdrums, Aug 17, 2005.

1. fourstringdrums

fourstringdrums Decidedly Indecisive Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2002
    San Antonio

"Davis lost most of his fingers, parts of his foot, a testicle and parts of his face, and both chimps were shot dead during the attack."

Now we know why Jacko had all those plastic surgeries.
  2. I remembered hearing about that a LONG time ago.... reading the link its the same guy, he's just now getting out of the hospital.

Chimps are WAY stronger than humans. In all fairnes, Moe, the monkey they raised from an infant, was not involved in the attack.

But apparenly Larry and Curly really kicked the living snot out of the guy.... Guess they should have shared some of Moe's birthday cake with them too.

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk...

3. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Never underestimate the power of da monkeh.

4. Yes, the monkey's power over man is legendary.

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    He'll probably get settled back at home, and then go get himself a couple more. People like that don't learn until they die.

6. right now, i am more certain of the accuracy of this statement than I am of any physical law or undeniable fact.
  7. So true. That kind of dedication is pretty amazing.

Better than the legendary determination of the US Post Office. "Neither snow, nor rain, nor sleet, nor monkeys biting off ones testicles.... " screeeeeech! What'd you say???? Sorry, the appointed rounds will have to reschedule a new appointment.