1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

BADASS BRIDGE

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by milescoolin, Aug 14, 2007.

1. I was looking for upgrades to my Fender jazz bass and saw the Badass bridge. Allegedley it give gives for better tone and more sustain. Has anyone had any experience with this bridge? Is the marketing hype true?

I would hate to drill more holes in my bass only to find there is little to no affect.

2. gary ashall

gary ashall

Jul 27, 2010
    belfast
    hi there,i am new to this forum but have recently put a badass bridge onto my fender jazz bass,the holes in the badass (5) line up wit the holes from the standard fender bridge except string through models. the badass gave me mote sustain and eliminated the problem i had with the saddle on my G string which kept sliding about.the saddles on the badass are not grooved though so unless you are a bit of a guitar tech,you should take it to someone to do it for you...dont risk wrecking the saddles on the badass as i dont think you can buy them individually...good luck and hope you enjoy the bridge. OH....and the badass looks the part also