bass practice software similar to Fender B-DEC 30

Discussion in 'Ask David Overthrow' started by mksmith, Jul 12, 2007.

1. fdeeptone

fdeeptone

Mar 26, 2009
    Newark Ohio
    look at songster as well, they have a pretty good database of midi files and have tab and notation. http://www.songsterr.com/ you can remove the basslines or listen to just the basslines. If you pay for the subscription you can speed and slow down the music
    as needed. I play in 2 bands that do alot of covers. I was able to quicky enter the name of the song or artist. Liten to the bassline after removing all instruments to et a general idea of fills, melodys,ect. Nice program for a quick musical breakdown.
    you can use the database for free as well but do not have some of the paid functions.

2. Jeff283

Jeff283

Jan 3, 2013
    Hi great info with regards to using logic to practice my bass. I have Dow loaded a couple of midi files then followed the instructions so I can hear the bass solo and see the score however, I cannot see the tab. Is there some function I am not setting. Thanks

3. Hit Sleep

Hit Sleep

Jan 29, 2013
    Any way you know how Eric Wilson (Former bassist of Sublime) got his sound? (What size bass cabinet and settings of his bass amp)

4. Stumbo

Stumbo Wherever you go, there you are.