Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

bass solos

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Indiana Mike, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Indiana Mike

Indiana Mike

Nov 18, 2005
  2. d8g3jdh

d8g3jdh Guest

Aug 9, 2005
    the sheehan vid has been posted before, and this thread is now bound to turn into a sheehan debate, but i like it. a little boring after a bit, but technically impressive. the cutting heads is cool too.

3. Indiana Mike

Indiana Mike

Nov 18, 2005
    I just like finding this sort of stuff. I am not great at finding this kind of stuff and would rather see more links to the like than to have it turn into a debate over a single player.

4. d8g3jdh

d8g3jdh Guest

Aug 9, 2005
    it deserves to be posted more though, it's inspiration.

5. ...or people need to use the search button more....

6. Bigby

Bigby

Dec 30, 2005
    Yeah, my feelings exactly.

7. I could care less how many times it has been posted. I click on it every time and I enjoy it too. Its amazing.

8. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    We all bow down to our new overlord - google video!

9. Indiana Mike

Indiana Mike

Nov 18, 2005
    I agree it is an inspiration, I have a neighbor that has one leg missing , half of the other foot gone, has had a pancreas transplant and just beat cancer. This guy does every thing, works on cars, weed eats his lawn from his wheelchair, paints , plays with his grandkids ect... When I am sick or feel sorry for myself I see him and wonder "what am I complaining about?"

I didn't intend to repost a bunch of repeats, I seem to run behind the times on stuff.

10. Mike Dimin

Mike Dimin

Dec 11, 1999
    Clinician: EA, Zon, Boomerang, TI. Author "The Art of Solo Bass"
  11. Bigby

Bigby

Dec 30, 2005