1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bass speaker replacment

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Synesisbassist, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Synesisbassist

Synesisbassist

Dec 28, 2012
    I think my 15 inch speaker may be torn. The speaker gives distortion, even when all the eq's are off and when volume is low. I use a Zoom B3, but I ran it right into my amp and does the same thing. Hopefuly its not but I may need a replacment. Does anyone know of a good 15 inch replacment speaker brand. Its a yorkville bm200, 200 watts with a Yorkville BC 115. The tweeter also has a lot of feed so I might as well replace it, its a 1 inch pezio tweeter 30watts. Any good replacment speaker brands that can give me a good punch instead of the low bass sound that these speakers give me? Also any good tweeter replacments?

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021