BBE DI-1000 User Feedback

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by T-Funk, Mar 12, 2006.

1. T-Funk

Jul 2, 2005
    Hello everyone,

I am debating whether or not to purchase a BBE DI-1000 for recording purposes. I performed a search, but not much relevant information was queried.

Any constructive user feedback regarding this product will be greatly appreciated.

2. WalterBush

Feb 27, 2005
    Yuma, Az
    I never leave home without mine. Literally, I keep it in my trunk when not in use to make sure it's always there. I have access to more expensive models, but I love the ^$#$ out of my DI 1000. I prefer it to my Radial, SansAmp, and my Summit Audio boxes for live usage.
  3. T-Funk

Jul 2, 2005
    Thanks for the reply, Jabber!
  4. hammo7

Feb 14, 2008
    i've just bought one of these DI1000. My question is whether i should be able to hear the difference of the Maximiser in my amp sound (tried it last night and didnt hear much difference) or does it only affect the sound at the other end of the chain IE the PA sound?? Should i maybe run it through my effects loop?
  5. T-Funk

Jul 2, 2005
    I cannot believe I asked this question almost three years ago.

Nevertheless, I am once again considering whether or not to purchase a BBE DI-1000 for live and recording purposes.

Any current or previous user feedback would be greatly appreciated.