1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Been here many times never really posted anything.

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by jsparagna, Apr 15, 2006.

1. jsparagna

jsparagna

Jun 11, 2004
    :crying: :confused: :hyper: I have been searching for the perfect Bass Overdrive/Fuzz/Distortion pedal and all I seem to get for tone out of these pedals are buzz sawing tones that only sometimes preserves the fundalmental. There was a song out a couple of years ago with Ozzy and the bass player did a little diddly of a solo with a distortion that was the best distorted bass tone I ever heard. Anyway, can any of you reccomend a high end pedal that I have not tried? I have owned and tried a T-Rex bass distorion , Ezikiel 7:13, Fulltone bass drive, Ibanez bass phat head. Zen phathead, Z-vex wooly Mammoth, etc.........Can some one lead me to the "Ultimate" bass distortion/fuzz/overdrive? There has to be a secret weapon out there to make the tone in my head. I have just not found it yet.
    Thanks,
    Everyone out there!

ToneBone