1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

blue bass thread?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by steelhead2, Apr 10, 2010.

1. i hate to start a new thread(even it happens all the time:D),,there WAS a `show me your blue bass' thread somewhere back there i've searched`your blue bass' and `show me your blue bass',can't find it:confused:

never thought i'd own a blue one (sort of a torquoise really)but when they drop out of the sky on you there must be a reason,and i hate the white PGuard(on THIS color bass anyway),neck is going to be replaced for sure unless i decide to get into Archery:smug:,so i need uh?,inspiration!,,,lots of inspiration(MIM J Fretless but a blocked/bound fretted neck MAY look orgasmic enough to get me to jump that way or possibly another fretless neck:hyper:)

inspire me brothers and sisters:bassist:

2. kcole4001

kcole4001

Oct 7, 2009
    Nova Scotia
    Here's my blue bass:

100_0334.

3. [​IMG]

4. Sbociol

Sbociol

Feb 24, 2009
    Count me in

s5hhmb.

5. That looks great!

6. GlennW

GlennW

Sep 6, 2006
    I'll play.

7. Nedmundo

Nedmundo Supporting Member

Jan 7, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Electric Blue G&L L-1500:

DSC_0153.

8. heck yeah,i'm liking blue much more now!,i guess mine must be`Lake Placid Blue',,,approx the same as my Gulf Torquoise/`67 GTO(that's why i'm feeling like it was meant to be=?),,i've always had and enjoyed`bursts'painted bodies havent opened all three carbs for me but i'm now diggin' it(sound of engine winding up):D and ge maybe a tort pickguard would look good on this one?(old school kewel and all that to make up for the lack of`burst':bassist:

thank you for digging that thread out for me,us,,,awesome!