1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

bob saget is god

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by snackbass98, Mar 17, 2008.

1. snackbass98

snackbass98

Feb 8, 2008
    Phoenix
    he is our holy lord
    do you not realize it!

he has never done wrong in his life
    all his teaching have help our lives
    he has entertained millions!
    he has made us smile even on the most grim days

he can save us from the irreversable evil we have done to our world!

help us by spreading his message!!!!!!!!

2. casualmadness

casualmadness

Dec 15, 2005
    VA
    Bob Saget sucks. But he's still better than Tom Cruise.

3. Bryan316

Bryan316 Banned

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    The things Bob Saget did for Coke...

4. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    The things Bob Saget did ON Coke...

5. Sorry, no religion threads allowed. :D

6. the Qintar hit Bob Saget over the head w/Chuck Norris & killed him, I heard.

7. peterbright

peterbright

Jan 23, 2007
    On The Bayou
    What djoo benn smokin dude?

8. ryco

ryco

Apr 24, 2005
    I didn't know he drank pop - especially after I heard what he did IN Coke

9. He's probably referring to the ol' Bob Saget is God website. I own one of the shirts :D

10. He looks like a Ferret.

11. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    If people don't know, Bob Saget's comedy has always been fairly filthy, although since his Full House days I think he's tried a little too hard to distance himself from that character.

12. +1

13. Basshole

Basshole Banned

Jan 28, 2005
    Saget to me is like Gilbert Gottfried. I thought he sucked. In fact, most of the time he does suck. Real hard, in truth...but when he's "on". Wow...funny guy.

If you haven't seen "The Aristocrats" it's a must see. I had heard from others that Gottfried was a genius. I always thought he was a putz. Then I saw this movie. NEVER have I seen someone kill so hard, in such an effed up situation as the Hugh Hefner roast just after 9/11 (when being funny was perhaps one of the toughest jobs on Earth).

Gilbert Killed.

Now, I've seen Saget be "on" almost like that...but all to often, he's just trying too hard.

What most people just don't realize about Saget is that he's one of the "bluest" comedians working today - they all think of him as the warm and fuzzy guy from "Full House". Nothing could be further from his comedy act.

A full 30% of his audience walks out every time he performs, because they have NO IDEA how foul mouthed his act really is.

Once you get past that shock (and this is something I've been long aware of) he's perhaps not so funny...but he does have his moments of sheer brilliance, much like Gottfried; I'll give you that.

14. peterbright

peterbright

Jan 23, 2007
    On The Bayou
    You have to wallow it to enjoy it.