1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Boogex - hard to belive this is free!

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by seamonkey, Aug 17, 2007.

1. seamonkey

seamonkey

Aug 6, 2004
    Voxengo Boogex

And it loads these Eden/Ampeg cabinet impulse responses by clicking the "File" dropdown in the "Speaker Cabinet Impulse Response" area:
    NoiseVault Cabinets

Simply amazing

And if you want have some fun, load up this impulse in the cabinet impulse:
    NoiseVault String Bass

2. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    I've used that plugin before as well. I agree - I think it works very well, especially considering the lack of a pricetag!

3. Pruitt

Pruitt

Jun 30, 2005
    Danbury, CT
    I have a quite a few of Voxengo plugin's and have used Boogex now and again. It's a nice tube amp sim. He creates some very musical plug-ins. I definitely recommend his stuff. I especially like his Mastering, Convolution Reverb and EQ Plugs. Nice stuff and a good value to boot. :)

4. bluestarbass

bluestarbass

Jul 31, 2007
    Indianapolis
    Man cool website. Ive been looking for a stereo field editor and they have one free, unfortunately its VST no rtas:meh:

5. seamonkey

seamonkey

Aug 6, 2004
  6. bluestarbass

bluestarbass

Jul 31, 2007
    Indianapolis
    Seamonkey, have you actually used the wrapper? Ive heard its extremely processor hungry so ive stayed away from it. If you think its ok Ill def look into it.

7. seamonkey

seamonkey

Aug 6, 2004
    No I actually haven't. My soundcard has directwire, which allows me to digitally patch any application to another, so I tend to just use it over other adapters.
    http://www.esi-pro.com/directwire.php