1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Boogie Vs Markbass Vs Eden

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by DanCrowley, Mar 29, 2009.

1. DanCrowley

DanCrowley

Mar 24, 2009
    I'm gonna buy a new amp i'm stuck between three heads? The Mesa Boogie Titan V12, eden WT1205 Or the Markbass Cl300. I'm thinking of getting either eden or boogie cabs. I'm thinking of running a different cab set-up. Anybody using a 4x10 and 2x12 set up. I play metal and hard-rock thanks for the input.

2. I use a WT-1205 and four D210XST's. I haven't turned the master volume above 9:00 yet! It's freakin' LOUD!

3. chris lykins

chris lykins Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2004
    phoenix az
    The titan is like having two heads. You can have anything from a scooped hi fi slap sound to a raging distorted rock tone with practically just adjusting the mids. Its distortion is better than any pedal ive tried (bassmaster, mammoth, etc) in that its more than just fuzz. Really cops the timmy c tone if thats what youre into!

4. Why not consider Bergantino cabs?