1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Boss 1180CD

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by BassAde, Mar 29, 2005.

1. BassAde

BassAde

Mar 11, 2005
    S-o-T U.K.
    Anyone use/used one? Any pro's/con's not mentioned in the blurb? Are these a good start to a bedroom studio?
    TIA ♫ ♪

2. Dr. D

Dr. D Loaded For Bear

Jan 13, 2005
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    I just bought a br-1600 because it has 8 inputs that could record simotinously (spelling). And a ton of more features. The price is not that much more. But given the choices, if I wanted a recorder to recors only 2 tracks at a time, it would be then br-1200 it is replacing the br-1180 & the br-864.

3. BassAde

BassAde

Mar 11, 2005
    S-o-T U.K.
    Ah, right, ta. The 1180 is going quite cheap here @ the mo. About 1/2 the price of the 1600. That's why I was askin', I'm a bit broke but want to get some rough demoing done.

4. Bob the Bass

Bob the Bass

Aug 13, 2004
    UK
    Take out a loan & get the BR1600 - its light years ahead of the 1180 !! :bassist:

5. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
    You BR-1600 users...I just picked one up and I'm trying to find a good online forum w/ regards to the unit...anyone know of any?? Like a tip/tricks site I can get some useful info off of??