1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Brice AL Short Scale Bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by beatlesfan64, Apr 11, 2010.

1. beatlesfan64

beatlesfan64

Apr 11, 2010
  2. Meddle

Meddle

Jul 27, 2009
    Scotland
    Looks chunky so who knows. If its like a Les Paul guitar then all that weight would come from the body, so roll on the shoulder and back pain!

3. beatlesfan64

beatlesfan64

Apr 11, 2010
    it is a very nice looking bass, and I like the style, just not into the 10+ pounds...

now, if that was all Mahogany...:bassist:

4. ausf

ausf

Jun 24, 2008
    New York
    I like how it says 'only' 11 pounds. I wish someone would give me 'only' a million dollars.

5. RED J

RED J Lol

Jan 23, 2000
    1 13/16 " wide at the nut ? Sheesh, that's a five string neck, wider than an old "C" neck Precision ! Been diggin' on shorties lately and it looks great but, man this things a load !
    If your'e looking for a single cut short scale that doesn't weigh a ton and is great for the money, look at this:

http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Dean-EVO-XM-Bass?sku=512903

6. gaffster787

gaffster787

Aug 22, 2009
    FLORIDA
    i have one in 3-tone orange sunburst. it's 11lbs for sure, but it's balanced perfectly. the neck is wide, the action is perfect and the tone is versatile. overall, a quality, playable instrument.

7. SBassman

SBassman

Jun 8, 2003
    Northeast, US
    I wrote to Kurt about that bass once. Yup, it's 11 pounds.

Not for me at that weight.