1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Building a stack...need help

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by stiffman320, Feb 18, 2008.

1. stiffman320

stiffman320

Nov 4, 2007
    Hola fellow bassists. I have a Peavey TKO 115s. im not sure if they make them nymore but its a 80 watt combo amp. its really nice, loud for only 80w. btw, it a single 15". i was toying with the idea of getting a second cab for on top, prob a 4x10 cuz i hear thats wat u do. a 4x10 over a 1x15. nywys, most cabs handle like 300w and most heads can put out that much. (i wuz thinking the GK backline 600) how do i wire the cabs so it all works and doesnt catch fire? the combo has a poweramp in on the front so u can plug in a separate head. thanks a bunch in advance. the combo is 8ohms btw. and the backline 600 puts out 300w into 4ohms.

2. if you add an amp/cab in addition to your combo, use the LINE OUT from the combo to the new amp. you could also get another combo connected the same way. you could get a TNT115 to replace your TKO or to add to it, dont believe everything you hear about 410s and a 15 or 212s and 210s or 812s and 418s or 110 and 221s or...