1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Buying an Alter ego bass.

Discussion in 'Electric Upright Basses (EUB's) [DB]' started by Hristiyana, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Hristiyana

Hristiyana

Aug 2, 2018
    Hello folks, I have a question. Where can I buy an Alter Ego bass? I've decided to try the hollow body. I've found the official website, but it looks like it's not up to date. I've found one store in Japan and thats all. I live in Europe and soon will be going to Japan for six months. Is the Japanese store the only place to buy one?

Thank you in advance.
    Greetings Hristiyana

2. Hristiyana likes this.
  3. Hristiyana

Hristiyana

Aug 2, 2018
    Hello, thank you for your quick reply. I saw that one, but I'm looking for a new instrument. Is there a possibility to buy one from Europe? And I wonder, is the official store in Italy or is in the US?

4. Did you write to them?

5. Hristiyana

Hristiyana

Aug 2, 2018
    No, Francois, i did not write to them, wanted to check for opinions and experiences of the members of talkbass first.