1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bye to Talkbass for now

Discussion in 'Orchestral Technique [DB]' started by kurt muroki, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Just wanted to say bye... i'm leaving talkbass for now, not sure when i'll be back. Thanks for all the good times guys! Thanks to Marcus for his great friendship

2. Ed Fuqua

Ed Fuqua

Dec 13, 1999
    NYC
    Chuck Sher publishes my book, WALKING BASSICS:The Fundamentals of Jazz Bass Playing.
    Bye. Nice article/interview in the new BASS WORLD by the way. My teacher and I were talking about some of your comments (via Mensch) about fingertip control...

3. Marcus Johnson

Marcus Johnson

Nov 28, 2001
    Maui
    Later, dude... sorry you're leaving. It's really been amazing watching you grow from the old Maui days...Gimme a shout if you come home....

4. I hope the very best for you, Kurt.

5. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    Sorry you feel like you have to go, but you're always welcome back any time. You're playing your *** off these days, and are always a pleasure to hear from.

6. yeah just need to focus on a few things for now.Thanks for everything guys! have fun and ttyl!

7. Hope to catch you in the city some day. Take care.