Cable dork

Discussion in 'Amps, Mics & Pickups [DB]' started by flatback, Jul 6, 2019.

1. flatback

flatback

May 6, 2004
    I know they all sound the same and it dont really make a hoot a difference which one you plug in, but I just got a set of cords from Rattlesnake Cables and I really like them. Hank offers a bunch of nice colors, and they look elegant. I got them in matching color (copper) to replace the cables that were stolen when my amp was taken, and I know it is dorky but I like it. I like having them easy to see in the set up and take down so I know what is mine and don't forget them and they have a nice weight and excellent build.
    Hank made them within minutes of me ordering them and I had them in two days. I got a TRS for the two Yamahikos into the Felix, a patch between the poweramp and preamp and a speakon cable. Super nice.

Attached Files:

BrianRoze, Max George, fdeck and 2 others like this.
  2. fdeck

fdeck Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 20, 2004
    Madison WI
    HPF Technology LLC
    Here's my cable dork story: I've got my cables colored, so that each cable is colored differently. I can look into my bag, and if I see five different colors, then I know I've got all of my cables. This is also a great way to know that I'm grabbing my cables and not someone else's at the end of the gig.

It started with discovering that I could get bulk cable in colors for the same price as black.

3. Don Kasper

Don Kasper Supporting Member

Yeah.... I'm a DIY Cable Dork.
    Wanna fight?
    IMG_3910.JPG

Max George likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021