1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Can't Decide..

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by bellis1, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Okay, so its a minor decision that I should be able to make, however.. I am incredibly indecisive, and cannot choose.

I've got two Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0's that I am looking to buy.

One - Brand New, NEVER OPENED, no footswitch, one year left on warranty. - $700.00

Two - Brand New, gigged less than 5 times, no footswitch, seven or so months left on warranty, comes WITH A CARRYING CASE. - $700.00

What would you say?

2. waleross

waleross

Nov 27, 2009
    South Florida
    I don't own this model but I just bought the 1200( like their line of products) , so I would get the one with one yr. left on its warranty.............:cool:

3. taphappy

taphappy doot de doo

Sep 28, 2007
    Tempe, Arizona
    Welp. IMO, $50 is worth getting a brand spanking new amp that hasn't been gigged and has 5 more months of warranty.

I do hear the GB amp bag is pretty sweet, though :)

4. lomo

lomo passionate hack Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2006
    Montreal
    I'd watch ebay where they frequently come up for <650 new from an auth dealer

5. +1. In fact, some authorized dealers list their Shuttle 9.0s at the MSRP required by Genz-Benz, but invite you to make a bid or an offer. Doing just that, I got a great deal on an unopened, full-warranty, new-in-the-box Shuttle 9.0--with the gig bag and the foot pedal-- earlier this year.

6. thisSNsucks

thisSNsucks I build Grosbeak Guitars and Basses Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 19, 2004
    Yonkers, NY
    Grosbeak Guitars
  7. agedhorse

agedhorse Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 12, 2006
    Davis, CA (USA)
    Development Engineer-Mesa, Product Support-Genz Benz
    Note that in the U.S., full warranty is 3 years for a new product purchased from an authorized dealer.

8. Bassdirty

Bassdirty Supporting Member

Jul 23, 2010
    CT
    I would say, How is it brand new if its been gigged at all?

Just askin is all.