Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Carol Kaye Bass DVD

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by WillPlay4Food, Apr 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WillPlay4Food

WillPlay4Food Now With More Metal! Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Orbiting HQ
    Does anyone have experience with the Carol Kaye Bass DVD? I've been checking out her tips at her site and she seems to have good advice. So, I'm thinking of picking up her DVD and was wondering if anyone else has seen this yet.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

2. megiddo

megiddo

Apr 5, 2003
    Houston, Texas
    I ordered it and have had it for a few weeks now and I'm still sorting through it. I guess I'm an intermeadiate beginner so some of what I've seen so far is a little over my head, but that's a good thing because I bought it to learn something! It's not the slickest DVD out there but its packed with stuff to learn and Carol knows her stuff. I got the companion book as well, lots of info there too. I'd say it's worth every penny plus some. I'm going to be ordering her beginning bass books to review what I know and see how much more I can learn. Based on how much I like this DVD, I'll be ordering most of her catalog in the future. :p

3. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.