1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Carrots Make The New York Times!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Bunk McNulty, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Bunk McNulty

Bunk McNulty It is not easy to do simple things correctly. Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2012
    Northampton, MA
  2. ak56

ak56 Supporting Member

Apr 2, 2015
    Carnation, Wa
    Bunk McNulty likes this.
  3. catcauphonic

catcauphonic High Freak of the Low Frequencies Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Seattle WA
    It's the next big incoming flavor that will be infused in everything ... like pomegranate was a few years ago, and the recent bacon trend that's starting to taper off.

(Goodness, i hope not!)

Bunk McNulty likes this.
  4. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    For all my life up until a few years ago I thought baby carrots were grown as small carrots and then peeled and cleaned, when in fact they're just full size carrots that are cut down to baby carrot size. (There are actual baby carrots but the baby carrots we all know are actually baby cut carrots, which are cut from bigger carrots.)

Bunk McNulty likes this.
  5. Bunk McNulty

Bunk McNulty It is not easy to do simple things correctly. Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2012
    Northampton, MA
    Carrots! Ahhh! They're following me around now...oh, wait, it's Easter weekend...

Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 5.25.57 PM.

6. 5544

Dec 1, 2015
    It's a good thing that the New York Times is on par with the National Enquirer when it comes to credibility or else there my an issue with people taking carrots seriously.

Oh wait, it is 2017 and fake news turns into real new based on an anonymous source that cannot be verified.

Carrots be damned :rage: