1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Chad Ocho Cinco

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Scarlet Fire, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Scarlet Fire

Scarlet Fire

Mar 31, 2007
    New England
  2. JacoLesFlea

JacoLesFlea

Jun 16, 2006
    Minnesota
    Those Jerseys are gonna sell like crazy. Untill he gets traded and has to change his name to ocho ocho. :)

3. lowendmafia

lowendmafia Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sacramento, California
    This is one of the funniest things that has happened in sports in a long time. I approve....

4. Marcus Johnson

Marcus Johnson

Nov 28, 2001
    Maui
    Putz.

5. JacoLesFlea

JacoLesFlea

Jun 16, 2006
    Minnesota
  6. mrpackerguy

mrpackerguy Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Is it "Chad Ocho Cinco" or simply "Ocho Cinco"?

7. What a douche.

8. jive1

jive1 Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    Chad was outperformed by Houshmanzadeh last year. He has a partially torn labrum, which means he's one good hit away from his season being over. His team looks like absolute crap. He needs more crap like this for attention because he's not getting it done on the field like he used to.

9. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    +1, the Bengals have gone from being promising to total losers with constant discipline problems. I think Ocho Cinco needs to look at Randy Moss or Terrell Owens and see what winning can do for a player's profile instead of dumb stunts.

10. An excellent example of a second tier NFL receiver trying to get the attention due a first tier NFL receiver. He was never THAT good to begin with, add his injuries and the team issues, and he may be more of a third tier receiver.

Pathetic.

11. NickyBass

NickyBass Supporting Member

Nov 28, 2005
    Southern New Jersey
    Interesting. He actually changed his name to eight five - not eighty five. He should have changed it to ochenta cinco.

12. Croox

Croox

Sep 16, 2007
    South Side Chicago
    i was in Cincy for the Pats/Bengals game last October. I saw quite a few "Ocho Cinco" jerseys. Its not like they Nicknamed him douchebag, and he changed his name to that.

ProBeachBum- :spit:
    we will still win it all.

13. Yngwie 4String

Yngwie 4String Banned

May 3, 2007
    Auburn Nebraska
    Yngwie QuatroString? Yeah Yeah?

14. JacoLesFlea

JacoLesFlea

Jun 16, 2006
    Minnesota
    :D

15. JimB52

JimB52 User Supporting Member

May 24, 2007
    East Coast
    Chad is a genuinely funny guy and used to be one of the 10 best WRs in the league. Better than his cousin ever was.
    Word is he could be on the hook for all the unsold Johnson jerseys - somthing like $300,000. Not so funny.

16. Spector_Ray

Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    Texas
    The only thing I'm certain of is that he makes more money than I do.

17. Ah NickyBass beat me to it! :D The dude named himself eight five lmao!