1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Chris Benavente

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by emblymouse, Mar 13, 2013.

1. emblymouse

emblymouse Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2006
    W'Sconsin
    Lakland Artist Endorser
    I need to get a hold of him regarding a Vintage Vortex I just got. It needs to see the doctor. I've e mailed through his web site. Is he good about returning inquiries?
    If any one can share an alternate e mail or better yet a PH# I would appreciate it. Tanks!

2. Musiclogic

Musiclogic Commercial User

Aug 6, 2005
    Southwest Michigan
    Owner/Builder: HJC Customs USA, The Cool Lute, C G O
    Chris is usually very good about returning contacts, especially concerning his instruments.

3. Adam Wright

Adam Wright Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Arlington,Tx
    GHS Strings
    hit him up on Facebook, will return within a day usually

4. SherwoodGreen

SherwoodGreen Banned

Dec 25, 2012
    I spoke w/ Chris (via E-Mail) about a bass just before NAMM; he was very prompt to reply.

Like a lot of small-shop builders, not enough hours in the day to build AND have a life-

I'll bet he'll be back to you shortly.

His builds are off the chain IMO too!

5. girlonbass

girlonbass

Apr 3, 2009
  6. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player Supporting Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Northern Wisconsin
    Hey Emblymouse ,
    Post a photo of it if you could. I'd love to see it.

7. emblymouse

emblymouse Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2006
    W'Sconsin
    Lakland Artist Endorser
    OK! And I got my ph#, thanks TB.

vortex007_zps57b7def5.
    vortex004_zps20ba338c.

That is mahogany with the old Gibson Cherry finish.

8. Chris is also a TalkBass member & contributes to discussion threads from time to time.

9. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player Supporting Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Northern Wisconsin
    She's a looker! I hope that you are able to fix what's wrong with it.

10. Benavente

Benavente

Aug 14, 2002
    Oregon
    I usually reply right away but have been falling behind schedule due to a number of reasons (mostly restructuring how I do business) but am doing my best to get back on track and caught up. I switched web hosts and email etc etc and getting used to the new system. Hoping for this summer to have all new systems operational and me back to the well oiled building machine I used to be. So for now, please be patient as I am doing my best to keep up with responses and if after a few days I haven't got back to you, please, by all means, shoot me a reminder email. Also very soon I will have an info page on the site with downloadable PDF's of wiring diagrams, FAQ's and general info regarding my products, pricing, and tips on ordering to maximize efficiency and keep me making sawdust. Believe me, I want to get caught up ASAP as I have so many new ideas I want to get started on. I thank all of you for your continued support. I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming....