1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Collaborator wanted: online project Stone roses,new order, charlatans

Discussion in 'Wanted: Bass Players' started by stonerose, Apr 1, 2013.

1. stonerose

stonerose

Apr 1, 2013
    London
    Hi all

First post newbie here so here goes..

Looking for a bassist whos interested in collaborating with me online (or in person in London)

I've laid down simple bass guitar parts and am looking for a bassist who's interested in retracking my guide parts - improving the parts, tones, performance etc.

I currently work by developing the instrumental music demos then giving polished demos to the singer who then adds his vocals, then i remix the track professionally.

Working this way we've been able to make some really good recordings that have been mixed by name mixers and engineers (Paul McCartney, Primal Scream) etc. Got an ace drummer btw.

Influences - post punk - madchester - indie dance :
    new order, police, stone roses, charlatans, talk talk, echo and bunnymen.

No money im afraid, this is just for the art...so if you feel like channelling your inner Hooky or Mani this is for you!

if this sounds like your kind of music and your interested drop me a mail and i'll send you samples of the music so far - finished and in-progress.

thanks in advance

K

2. Interested... sending email

3. stonerose

stonerose

Apr 1, 2013
    London
    thanks manuel - have emailed you

4. I'm interested as well. Email sent!