1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Combo Delay/Reverb pedals?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Kwesi, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Just wanting to see what's out there. I only know of the boss RV-3 are there others? I don't know about everyone else but I really feel like these two effects go hand in hand so I'd expect to see a few pedals that have both in a single package.

2. The EXH SMMH can do both delay and reverb, and can be set so that clean delay trails decay into reverb.

3. Chronicle

Chronicle

Sep 13, 2006
    NY
    Hm I know there's a handful out there...but the only one that I'm familiar with is the RV-3.

4. I kinda thought about it but I didn't see any explicit reverb controls so I passed it over. Does it only have one type of reverb and what changes the depth?

Any others out there?

5. kreider204

kreider204

Nov 29, 2008
    There's a few delay / echo pedals, but I don't know of any delay / reverb pedals. Of course, there are some very affordable multi-fx units that will do both and then some.

6. Check this one out. I think it´s great. MUZA FD 90

7. Holy crap, this is basically exactly what I want! Man, thanks for the suggestion because I was seriously having a tough time finding something that wasn't the rv-3. Though it seems like I have the same issue with this one as I do with the RV-3, a lack of delay types. Maybe I'm just too used to my Echo Park :p.

8. ibassforhim

ibassforhim

Mar 3, 2011
    Arkansas
    Any word on the Muza? I was curious as who how it handles the low end of the bass.

9. NoiseNinja

NoiseNinja Experimental-psychedelic-ambient-noise-drone Banned

Feb 23, 2011
    Denmark
    EHX Cathedral has a echo as well, and it sounds great.

10. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2009
    I would recommend the cathedral or the boss re-20 space echo. Or the delay of your choice and a nimbus.

11. Muse FTW

Muse FTW

May 15, 2012
    EQD Dispatch Master does both extremely well. Extremely warm delay feedback and a really nice hall reverb which can get quite spacious and ethereal.

12. TussinBot.

TussinBot.

Aug 21, 2010
    Burbank, Ca
    mmm dispatch master. dooo want. Would prefer the eqd ghost disaster but dunno if I can justify the price. Also old thread resurrection!