1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

computer speakers with E.Q

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by 1dreday, Oct 11, 2013.

1. 1dreday

1dreday

Nov 22, 2009
    looking for speakers to play my music through my computer
    from rhapsody, but I want them to have some decent power, and an E,Q so I can remove some of the treble and other instruments or voice to pick up more of the bass,
    which kinda relates to my previous question, about a downloadable eq . if you know of a product please let me know thanks. this is for a laptop btw

2. Ukiah Bass

Ukiah Bass Supporting Member

May 10, 2006
  3. I don't know what budget you have, but the new Eve Audio SC204 have a lot of EQ-possibilities. They are kind of an Adam spinoff - their former ceo founded Eve-Audio. They use the same AMT-Tweeters as Adam, but they are about 300,- Euros for one.
    Eve Audio SC204

I have Adam Artist 3 desktop speakers, similar price class, but nearly no EQ possibilites besides lowering the volume of the tweeters. I like them a lot, but I would rather buy the Artist 5, 'cause they have a bit more bass and the possibility to tweak the low and the high frequencies. The Artist 3 sound sometimes "boomy".
    Dirk