? Controller 4 Sansamp PSA-1

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by RUDEONTOUR, Sep 4, 2009.

1. RUDEONTOUR

RUDEONTOUR

Mar 29, 2007
    phoenix,AZ
    I have decided that I want to put my PSA-1 into my live rig and replace the various eq,distortion, & boost pedals off my board, and rely on the PSA's many channels. A good friend has a ADA MC-1 he has offered to me, I am not sure if they are compatible or not, I basically want the easiest way to choose between 6 channels, each channel has it's own button, rather than dealing with banks etc.....

2. MIJ-VI

MIJ-VI Inactive Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2009
    *bump*

3. MIJ-VI

MIJ-VI Inactive Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2009
    *bump's revenge*

4. CrackBass

CrackBass

Aug 10, 2004
    huntsville,AL
    The MC-1 should work. As far as know the PSA-1 will accept any midi controller. You may have to break out the manual and get them to interface right. The only real problem I can see, is that the ADA is typically powered by the midi cable and I'm not sure if the PSA has that capabillity.

5. RAM

RAM

May 10, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    +1 to the above. IIRC the PSA-1 was MIDI compatible. I'd think most MIDI pedal boards would work just fine.

6. lowendgod

lowendgod

Feb 25, 2004
    Vancouver, WA.
    a little late but yeah that ada will work i have that and it works fine on the psa...

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021