1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Cool pickguard suggestions?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by dwagner, Feb 26, 2013.

1. I'm looking for some cool pickguards for my Natural-finish Squier VM Jazz bass... anyone got some cool ideas for neat-looking pickguards? Something unique or something that will look good with the finish.

2. Technotitclan

Technotitclan Lurking TB from work

Mar 1, 2012
    Rochester, NY
    For a natural finish I'd say clear acrylic.

3. Technotitclan

Technotitclan Lurking TB from work

Mar 1, 2012
    Rochester, NY
    Also, I see you decided to go for the squier. Congrats mate!. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. been 10 years next month with my squier (first bass I ever bought) and I still love her.

4. +1. Then you can either run with it being see through or you can put a picture underneath and change it depending on your moods.

5. Good idea! It just so happens that pickguards.com has some lefty acrylic jazz bass pickguards -- yay!

Anyone have an idea which Jazz bass pickguard type fits the VM Jazz though? There sure are a lot of options @ pickguards.com and I was kinda confused.