Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Cover for NL-210

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Rocky55, Dec 1, 2005.

1. As some of you found out in separate threads, I just bought an EA NL-210 to compliment my CXL112(s). What are you using to cover this cabinet? I already have covers for the 112s, but since the 210 is a few inches higher, the covers won't work.

Thanks,
    Rocky

2. Mike Dimin

Mike Dimin

Dec 11, 1999
    Clinician: EA, Zon, Boomerang, TI. Author "The Art of Solo Bass"
    Covers are available through your friendly EA dealer and frequent contirbutor Steve Clark (www.thebassment.ca)

Mike

3. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    i love the NL210 cover!

soooooo thickly padded, and has a very handy big ol' zippered pouch in the front. dunno why other guys dont do this.

4. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    EA cabs are da bomb. I highly recommend them.

Tom.

5. jmain

jmain Oo, Uhn't uh, Yes! Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    Hey Mike,
    Do you guys have any leftover covers for a VL110 and a VL208 that I could buy?
    -Jesse

6. Mike Dimin

Mike Dimin

Dec 11, 1999
    I'll check

7. Thanks Mike,

I've been talking with Steve quite a bit lately, I just never thought to ask. I didn't see a cover on EA's website so I assumed they didn't have them.

Lager,
    R

8. Mike Dimin

Mike Dimin

Dec 11, 1999

Thanks for noticing - I need to get an Accessories page that lists covers and stuff. The covers we have are really nice.

Mike

9. Steve Clark

Steve Clark Supporting Member

Jan 9, 2004
    London ON
    Rocky,

I missed this thread. I did send a response to your PM before finding this thread. I'm playing catch up today. I had already left for Gov't Mule in Toronto when you posted. Boy, I stop looking at my computer for one evening . . . :eyebrow: I will get pricing info on the covers for you.

10. Thanks Steve, got your PM. Let me know about price/availability. I'll be back on Monday. No rush at all.

Rocky

11. jmain

Apr 23, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    Thanks Mike.
    -Jesse

12. Mike Dimin

Mike Dimin

Dec 11, 1999
    Jesse,
    Sorry, there are no cases for those cabs

Peace
    Mike

13. I waited for Mike to responde first. Looks like there aren't any left, but there is a guy selling one on eBay. I looks like the holes for the handles don't line up perfectly, but it's an option, and the price looks right.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Euphonic-Audio-...ryZ43375QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Rocky

14. Get in touch with TUKI covers. They will have those measurements on file and can make you one with no problem. They are the OEM supplier for many top end cab company covers. You can choose padded or unpadded, etc.

15. tombowlus

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    UnderCover also has the specs for all of the EA cabs, and I have had them make covers for VL-110's, CX-310, and Wizzy's.

Tom.

16. jmain

Apr 23, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    I was hoping to get some NOS since everyone says how nice EA covers are.
    I've been following this one and might get it if I can vacuum out the cat hair. :)

KJung,
    Thanks for the heads up on the Tuki covers. After seeing the backwards handles on the above-mentioned cover, I was a little worried about me getting the dimensions. (Although Tuki didn't make that particular cover.) If they have dimensions on file, then I'm all over it.
    -Jesse

17. jmain

Apr 23, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    Cool, I'll check these guys too.

18. Steve Clark

Steve Clark Supporting Member

Jan 9, 2004
    London ON
    Undercover of Colorado is the current manufacturer for all EA covers.

19. tombowlus

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Oh, really? Excellent! They make great product.

Tom.

20. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    I googled 'Undercover of Colorado' and didn't find anything useful. Are the the same guys found by following Tom's original link ?