1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Current family pics!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by TSanders, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Here are my babies.

butterscotch blonde 50th Ann. Fender Precision
    natural EBMM Sterling
    autumn redburst (sunburst sparkle) EBMM StingRay5

Each one is great.

bassfambly001.

bassfambly002.

bassfambly003.

2. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    Wow! Three beauties, for sure. I particularly like the SR 5 and the Fender. The Sterling is nice too, but I prefer maple boards with natural basses (though I'm sure it's an awesome player!). But I love those other two. Congrats.

3. Thanks. They each have characteristics that make them special, BUT that Sterling is light (right at 8.5 pounds), and has a GREAT grain pattern as well as birdseye on the back of the neck and headstock. Its a great player as well.

4. Just because I talked about it, here are shots of the birdseye on the Sterling and the back of the

naturalsterling005.

naturalsterling003.

naturalsterling002.

5. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Nice fam, similiar to mine (2 ebmms and 1 fender). :p

Used to be VERY similiar to mine (sr5, sterling, fender) but i recently traded my sr5 for a sr4 fretless. yumyum. I get it tomorrow....

6. Nice! What strings on each, just out of curiosity?

7. Cantstandsya

Cantstandsya Supporting Member

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    Nice Trav! I bet that P Bass sounds great through the V4BH. I already know the MM's do.....:bassist:

8. I love flats, so both EBMMs are wearing flats. DR Hi Beam flats on the StingRay 5, and TI Jazz Flats on the Sterling. The P-Bass is wearing medium LaBella nickel rounds.

Randy, frickin HUGE. Thick, warm, gooey, you name it. Got the V4BH back from the tech yesterday, and in top shape its even better than ever was. Love that amp, and it makes all three basses scream.

10. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Sexy family man!