1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Custom Straps

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by saxnbass, Jun 3, 2007.

1. saxnbass

saxnbass

Mar 9, 2006
    Nashville, TN
    I'm thinking about having a strap made for me. Who would you recommend getting it from. I already know about Moody and Double Treble, any other suggestions?

2. BenderR

BenderR

Jun 1, 2004
    Tucson, AZ
    Not really custom, but I'd recommend looking into "Italia" straps. I found one on eBay for less than $50 and it's a great bass strap, 4" wide and lined in soft, glove leather. Besides that, it's right in your neighborhood. :)

3. saxnbass

saxnbass

Mar 9, 2006
    Nashville, TN
    Italia is not actually made in Italy. Plus I want some custom embroidery done. I have a TB Moody already, so I'm not looking for a cheap substitute. I'm looking for a quality along side. :D The Moody would turn into the secondary/backup strap.

4. saxnbass

saxnbass

Mar 9, 2006
    Nashville, TN
    Oh, and please. If you've had experience with them (especially ordered from them), please let me know that.

5. not ordered yet, there is a TBer that has a wicked custom one made. I've emailed and spoke on the phone with Julius (seems like a real nice guy). I still need to finalize a design and order.

6. bassdriver

bassdriver

Jun 8, 2005
    FL
    I had a couple custom guitar straps made by Italia. (I asked for some special colors on mine) I'm not sure if the do the engraving thing, but they were pretty accomodating about my requuests.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 21, 2021