1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Cyber Monday

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by diegom, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Well, I was hoping for the $300 Ampeg pf50t or the sub-$1,000 Helix floorboard (The big one).

Neither materialized :(

Just sharing my dashed hopes and dreams...

Anyone else???

2. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Gold Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    I ain't buyin' so much as a cyber toothpick. :spit:

(Just kidn. I just bought half a dozen wireless networking printers. Prolly buy some other junk later.)

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    diegom likes this.
  3. redwingxix

redwingxix

Oct 21, 2015
    detroit
    Was really hoping somehow some kind of deal on Mesa Subway cabs, but really I know better.

diegom likes this.
  4. Have you called Sweetwater?
    Sometimes they deal, sometimes they don't. It depends on how desperate they are to hit their quotas...

5. redwingxix

redwingxix

Oct 21, 2015
    detroit
    I haven't. They don't have any mesa deals posted on their site, but no one ever does. I'm not really going out to my way to spend right now, but if something came up that I just couldn't resist... well then I'm not above temptation. I/m planning on waiting until after the holidays to pick up a subway 210 cab and I'll definitely be hitting up sweetwater when I'm ready if Motor City Guitar doesn't have one.

6. redwingxix

redwingxix

Oct 21, 2015
    detroit
    actually, that is a good idea. I'll put one in my shopping cart. Sometimes they email you a deal on items in your cart that you haven;t purchased. Devious.

diegom likes this.
  7. Bought my music gear on Black Friday & spent all day looking at specs of computers online.

Finally nailed down a very good deal on a top of the line Lenovo Thinkpad for 41% off :D

This is music-related, because the main reason I got a new computer is to run a program for learning songs. It runs horribly on my current machine.

Ironically my internet has been patchy all day, probably due to the heavy traffic of everyone shopping online.

diegom likes this.
  8. twinjet

twinjet Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Sep 23, 2008
    No Cyber Monday deals for me. Paid $289 to get my project bass assembled and set up. Comes with free fret levelling and other small fixes, if needed. I guess that is a deal.

diegom likes this.