1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Damnation low blend loop pedal

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by micguy, Oct 30, 2018.

1. micguy

micguy

May 17, 2011
    Just saw this, and now that I've ordered mine, I figure it's time to alert the rest of you:

Loop Blender / True Bypass Loop Blender

Kind of a funny pedal to bring to church. Maybe a bit of gaff tape over the company name?

TodaysTomSawyer likes this.
  2. DDXdesign

DDXdesign formerly 'jammadave' Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    Nice. Sounds like a thing to just put all your pedals in the loop of, then you don't need to worry about a pedal having enough low end or being specific to bass or what have you!

3. Grahams Groove

Grahams Groove If it feels heavy, it's heavy. Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    Boulder, CO
    Honest question. Would you really get a negative reaction from the words "Damnation Audio" being on a piece of musical equipment?

Edited to say: I mean to differentiate between the text and graphics. I get stuff like Abominable Electronics being an obvious issue with your church. But I never thought that DA would be frowned upon. Also, that's a killer utility pedal. Jeff's low-passed clean blends are really nicely voiced.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  4. micguy

micguy

May 17, 2011
    Got the thing delivered yesterday. On the product that typeface is really small and in all caps, and with a Sharpie and half a minute, I now have a pedal from "Nation Audio". I'm not sure whether or not it'd really be a problem, but I figure it's best to just stay away from potential issues I can avoid. There are a couple Wren and Cuff pedals that I kinda like the demos of, but I haven't bought - if I did buy one, I couldn't see myself taking one of those to church without at least gaff tape over the name.

Grahams Groove likes this.