1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Digitech JamMan Stereo Looper for pre-recorded backing during live performance

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by bassguppy, Jul 12, 2012.

1. If I remember correctly you can pre-record tracks on the SD card for keyboards, guitar, sound effects, etc. on the JamMan for accompaniment during live performance as long as the SD card has enough memory. Is there anything out there newer or is the JamMan still the go to for this?

My band has tracks isolating keys from several of our CD's and I was thinking of seeing if this would work for live gigs. We're a three piece and we sound big but looking for "bigger".

2. I recently did a Pink Floyd tribute show using my Jamman solo for intros like "Money" and "Time". They weren't in stereo, but I just ran it thru my amp and the sound guy DI from my head. Worked great.

3. 4StringsEnough

4StringsEnough

Mar 9, 2008
    You can do it, but your drummer will have to keep time to the looper.

4. TimboZ

TimboZ

Jan 4, 2009
    South of Buffalo
    I use mine just for prerecorded loops and intros. Also i use a volume pedal. I have the older version that is just mono and i run it on its dedicated chanel.

5. fasto

fasto

Mar 4, 2007
    Amsterdam, NL
    that JamMan software from DigiTech really sucks (slow, instable, based on Microsoft Silverlight, buggy ...) but no alternative as far as i know and i never expect new updates for that JamMan software and firmware inside the pedal.