1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Dirty Loops - Ta Fete

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by natw42, Jul 11, 2014.

1. I did a quick search and didn't see any murmuring about this: Dirty Loops covered the french dance song Ta Fete (excuse the lack of accenting on the 'e') recently.

I had never heard of or heard the song so I made sure to listen to the original before I heard the cover.

So in that spirit, the original:

Btw - very cool video IMO.

And Dirty Loops version:

I have to say - I think this is my favorite cover they've done. I see so many amazing examples of interesting things going on in terms of counterpoint, dynamics, chops, and musicianship while still maintaining the flavor of the original. I think it's a great piece of musical performance.

Thoughts?

2. Bump for agreements or arguments :D

3. Say...do you reckon he endorses EBS?

Anywho... loved it. Their best - dunno

Any guesses as to his synth / fuzz usage in this song?

Sounds awesome.

natw42 likes this.
  4. I think Henrik is playing clean actually. The synth is doubling his part - at least what I can tell from the video.

5. palpeter

palpeter

Apr 22, 2014
    I don't hink so.You can be right though. I guess he's using some ofe his SourceAudio pedals.