does this pedal exist?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by c-ba55, Jun 20, 2004.

1. I want a pedal that has two inputs, so I can mute one or both (basses), and I'd also like it to be a tuner.
  2. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Not that I've ever heard of. You can always run an A/B box into a BOSS TU-2, which acts as a mute and you could switch to either instrument before hand... or you could run an A/B into a Korg tuner, with a mute switch and do it that way... but I don't think there's a single monster to do what you're looking.
  3. dirtgroove

Jan 10, 2003
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Just a stab in the dark/ No firsthand experience but I'm sure I read someobody here claiming a Bassbone offers more than one input. Don't know about tuner options.
    Then again- I could be wrong.
  4. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
  5. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    yeah, nothing I've heard of that has a tuner in it.
  6. Samurai

Sep 13, 2003
    Not being very helpful, since I don’t remember the name or company, but I remember that there such a thing. It had at least two (but possibly more) inputs which could all be set to different output levels to balance out different instrument levels or different EQ spins, a tuner, and a few other little features. It was marketed towards more high-end touring acts, since they need things like that for all the guitars they have to set up. Try looking for touring equipment product lines.