Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

does this pedal exist?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by c-ba55, Jun 20, 2004.

1. I want a pedal that has two inputs, so I can mute one or both (basses), and I'd also like it to be a tuner.

2. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Not that I've ever heard of. You can always run an A/B box into a BOSS TU-2, which acts as a mute and you could switch to either instrument before hand... or you could run an A/B into a Korg tuner, with a mute switch and do it that way... but I don't think there's a single monster to do what you're looking.

3. dirtgroove

dirtgroove

Jan 10, 2003
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Just a stab in the dark/ No firsthand experience but I'm sure I read someobody here claiming a Bassbone offers more than one input. Don't know about tuner options.
    Then again- I could be wrong.

4. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
  5. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    yeah, nothing I've heard of that has a tuner in it.

6. Samurai

Samurai

Sep 13, 2003
    California
    Not being very helpful, since I don’t remember the name or company, but I remember that there such a thing. It had at least two (but possibly more) inputs which could all be set to different output levels to balance out different instrument levels or different EQ spins, a tuner, and a few other little features. It was marketed towards more high-end touring acts, since they need things like that for all the guitars they have to set up. Try looking for touring equipment product lines.