Dragonforce - Sonic Firestorm

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by ole Jason, May 21, 2004.

1. This is definately one of the better power metal albums to come out in quite awhile. Possibly the best I've heard since BG's A Night at the Opera. While the guitar playing is as nuts as you'd expect from a power metal band the drumming and bass playing is also exceptional. They've got the former drummer of Bal-Sagoth playing with them and a lot of these songs are fast even for Dragonforce so you can imagine haha.
  2. LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    Is that the band that use to be on mp3.com? If so, they rock. I have some songs off of their demo. (weren't they called something else before Dragonforce? Something like Dragonheart or something like that?)
  3. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    I listened to them off their website.

I was floored.
  4. tai

Feb 10, 2005
    my friend just got the sonic firestorm cd and burned me 2 copies.....
    ive heard my spirit will go on and fury of the storm before...great songs both of them!!

but the entire scope of what they can do....its amazing to hear the whole album!! i mean theres the fast ones, but theres also above the winter moonlight and dawn over a new world that are nice and slow...for dragonforce that is!

if you get a chance, go to their site and download everything....if you dont have enough space or whatever, then make sure that you get the valley of the damned sample video off there.

i just want to know.....does anyone have any dragonforce bass tabs or guitar tabs, my comp wont ge tthe ones from their site for some reason :(

if you do, please post them somewhere and let me no where ;p

oh and yes, they were dragonheart before dragonforce....
  5. invisiman

Feb 22, 2004