1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

dreaming of a board (pics inside)

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by sonic assassin, Mar 28, 2009.

1. here is what ive come up with in the past few days.

2rzdm4y.

im trying to make the signal have a constant clean with a switchable mix to an overdrive. the overdrive will get the bottom taken off first with the EQ, then put through a keeley mod DS-1. it can also go to my talk box while still keeping the clean through the amp (big plus in case of an idiot sound guy).

the clean channel has the option of heavy full range distorion and/or a dubby low passed chorus (not together.. because that would sound awful). if i keep the chorus and EQ in a loop, then i can go to dub sound, chorus sound, OR my favorite, both together with one switch.

this will come into the amp via Y-cable. i will be purchasing the hartke lh-500 as soon as i get rid of my vx3500. plan to go with the hartke aluminum cone 15 and some un named 2x10.. likely a seismic audio cab just to get the watts up at the right OHM load.

the only problem im having (other than the money to buy some of this extra stuff) is coming up with a way to make the boss line selector go A->A+B or bypass->bypass+A. just need to add on the dirt channel. might be a better, cheaper pedal for this simple purpose.. in which case, id be glad to hear about it.

thoughts?

2. Check out Loop-Master.com and be prepared to spend 20-30 minutes looking through all of his offerings. And if you still can't find something that works, write to the guy asking for advice and I'm sure he can custom build something.

But my guess is that he's already got your scenario covered.

http://www.loop-master.com/index.php?cPath=21

3. rcubed

rcubed

May 8, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    Too much EQ.

4. they are all for different things. the OD channel EQ is a high pass. the one in the loop is a low pass for the chorus and will only be used WITH the chorus. the middle one is just in case i need to bump my upper mids (which im not sure ill have to do after the VT bass)

5. warwick.hoy

warwick.hoy

Aug 20, 2006
    Spokane, WA.
    Beta Tester: Source Audio.
    I didn't know Heckler & Koch made pedals. :D

:bag: :rolleyes: